Granola is a staple at our house. I make a big batch at least every other week. We eat it as cereal, mixed with other cereal, on top of greek yogurt, on peanut butter and apples, and even in my hot oatmeal!
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of ground flax seed
- 1/2 Tbsp of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Tbsp of chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then spread onto a cookie sheet or 9×13 cake pan. Bake for about 30 minutes (depending on how crunchy you like it), checking and stirring every 10 minutes.
I double this recipe to make a large batch because it goes so quickly in our home 🙂